Within the context of ERASMUS+, it is also possible to complete an internship in another european country. Enrolled students and graduates of a university who have already found an internship position abroad can participate in the program.
Graduate students must apply before the end of their studies in order to participate in the program and receive financial support.
- Internships can last a minimum of 60 days and a maximum of 12 months.
- Internships are available for up to one year after graduation.
- Applications can be submitted on a continuous basis. The complete documents must be received at least one month before the start of the internship.
- A recognition of the internship for the study is not possible.
- Internship place must be organized by yourself.
- Students must exmatriculate during the internship.
Contact and coordination is KOOR/Best (coordination office for the practical study semesters) at the Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft.
Convention de stage
For an internship in France, sometimes Italy, Spain or Portugal, a form called "Convention de stage" is often required.
Please note that, for legal reasons, no company's own "convention de stage" may be signed at the KIT, but only the agreements provided here. Please clarify this in advance with your potential internship employer.